Sunday, July 17, 2011

It's a Great Time to be in Ed Tech!


I've been busy -- just wanted to take a few minutes to share with you what's been going on since I said, "Have a nice summer!" to my sixth graders June 2. I went to ISTE 2011 in Philadelphia late June and produced blog and video content for Ed Tech Magazine which can be enjoyed here: Blogs -- Video. You'll discover some of the amazing conversations and products helping to shape educational technology. 
My first article for BYTE went live in the first week of its relaunch. If you're into 3D printers, you might enjoy the story and a few of the photos I snapped at ISTE -- check it out here. Read some of the best news, deepest How Tos, tips and reviews. I'm proud and humbled to be among the founding senior contributors for the new BYTE. Welcome back, BYTE!
Stick Pick, my new educational app, launched June 2. Within the first couple weeks, it climbed to the #22 spot in the Education section of the iTunes app store. It was also featured in the "What's Hot" and currently in the "Instructional Tools" category. Here's the link to my app in iTunes. Can't wait to share it with my colleagues around the world! Thank you to my fellow EduBloggers and members of my PLN who blogged and tweeted about my app during the initial days of my launch! I'm indebted!

No comments: